Re: How high can you jump?

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 1996 00:11:46 +0700

On Fri, 5 Jul 1996, ARTHUR JOHN FREDA wrote:
>Um... Try checking out "Mutation City" during the obstacle course. It
>looks like they can't jump any higher than us. (Jake had to use a pole
>(javelin?) to get over a pile of junk.)

Yeah, it seem that the kats are less cat-like and their behaviours are more
like humans. Callie little skipping in "Mutation City" seem aren't very
high, and Razor have to use the grappling hook to get out of the reach of
the mutated T-Bone.

Although that a mutated kat/frog (T-Bone after he was bitten by the
creature) can jump very high.