Re: Credits and continuing Waah on Adlantuh

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 1996 19:22:07 -0500 (CDT)

>AJ asserted:
>>I have compiled all of the "War on Atlanta", but
>
>What I'd like to know is:
>
>1) Is everybody tired of the whole thing, do you all see it as a total waste
>of bandwidth?

No and no. I'm just too busy to help.

>2) Is anybody else thinking of joining in, or writing the next installment?

I'm busy, sorry. No can do.

>3) Is DJ going to slice me into little bits after getting back and reading it?

She might . . . I was just talking to her on the phone, and I told her about
your little "interludes" . . . she wants to read them. Send them to her when
she gets back, okay?

>One suggestion: More than one kat has said "I think I could write my part,
>but I'm not sure I could do anyone else." If you're having trouble with
>this, you *can* check with someone via private email before getting their
>character to do something. (It's *much* safer to do that first if you're
>writing about one of the more violent, vengeful characters on the list, or
>one that you don't know too well!)

<clears throat meaningfully> Like me? <smiles sweetly>

>I find it really interesting to see what different people come up with. If
>you're stuck for an idea, probably anybody on the non-lurker contrib list
>could help you.

Yeah--but watch thy step around Ryan. He bytes.

>=^^=
>PS - I watched "Wrath of Dark Kat" with the Spanish chanel turned on. It's
>*really* strange to here different voices for the characters- especially Ann
>and Feral! And the creeplings are speaking English! (the last is a joke!)
>=^^=

You mean they don't? Daaaaaaamn . . . ^_^