Cyanide popcorn mixup!

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 22:38:18 -0400 (EDT)

Terra typed:
> Friends? Or, at least, civil?
Sure thing! How could I stay mad at a member of the 'fic authors' mutual
admiration society?

>Like I said, sweetie, I don't know a thing 'bout cyanide. Anyhoo, how could
>you do that to poor Kris?? She ate some, y'know.
>Oh wait, am I missing the point again?
Yeah- (it must be all that stress) 1- you had your own tub of popped maize,
and Kris grabbed that. 2) The "gift" popcorn was in an *unopened* tub, that
you gave to the happy pig- (go back and check it, if you don't believe me!)
3) so Kris should be just fine, unless she ate too much.

>"Wait! Wait!" <picks up a pair of slightly scratched glasses> Here they are!
>I'm happy now. =) Hokay, what now? Do we attack; go for the offensive, or
>defensive, or maybe just poison their food/water supply and sit back and wait?
See the next installment, if nobody else beats me to it! (hint hint)

>One last P.S./appology to Paul/everybody: I'm a bit strained. I'm fighting
>two completely different wars at once; one on MU, the other in Atlanta.
Yeah- *Something* is certainly happening these days- Lake Erie is most
unquiet! Giant miles-wide rafts of mayfly casings (several inches thick) are
adrift on the lake, fouling boat propellers. The streets of Point Place and
other Maumee river towns are buried under several inches of mayflies.
(eeeewwww!) Many new visitors to Toledo have an odd batrachian appearance,
and speak of using tax dollars to build a "sports complex" with a "Canadian
football league" team. Cries of "Ia! Shub-Niggaurath!" echo through the
empty downtown streets.
=^^=
"As a foulness shall ye know Them. Their hand is at your throats, yet ye see
them not; and their habitation is even one with your guarded threshold."-
Olaus Wormius
=^^=
so things are hectic here too!