Re: The War on Atlanta!

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 09:11:47 -0500 (CDT)

>Terra typed:
>> Have you seen the title of one of Paul's fanfics? I believe it's called
>"You spell it
>>MegaKat and I spell it MegaCat" or something like that. Get my drift? ;)
>Why Terra, you're so sweeet! That's the second mention of one of my fanfic
>titles by you in not-too-long a spell of time! And from the author of
>"Unexpected Evils" and "Blood Moon Rising- part 1", among others, to boot!
>(Don't miss them, folks! hype hype hype!)

Happy! =) (Sorry, but that's the biggest smiley face I can type right now)
Anyway, I *like* doing things for my friends. I mean, what's the use of
immortality and everything it gives to boot if you don't have anything to do
with it?
Anyway, you're a good writer. Why shouldn't I hype it? After all, you're one
of the few who were "not" writers who decided to write. I am proud of you!

>>Oohh! You weren't supposed to tell them that! Didn't you see that??! <points
>>to a bunch of BattleSmurfs<tm> who were about to stuff themselves on the
>>cyanide popcorn
>You need to clean those SmurfJuice spots off your glasses. Edo and Ryan
>eliminated them all!

I thought I told you--my glasses got knocked off, and I think I lost 'em
somewhere. =/

>>If they're popes, Pauly-Boy, what am I?
>You're not a Discordian or Erisian, yet. When you join up, you too can be a
>Pope! (We might even give you the title if you join the New Scotchbright
>Masons!) ((You'll get nowhere if you call me Pauly-Boy, though.))

Well, how do I join up? Jeeze, no, oh, waitaminute. I don't have to worry.
I'm already, how should I say this . . . royalty? (My uncle's the Brat
Prince . . . I'm sure we could work something out)

>>Oh, yeah, BTW . . . "she can't get in *too* much trouble in there"? Ha!
>Snif! I just meant that you could take care of yourself. I think everyone
>was *afraid* to follow you after that vampire-meany speech you made!

Okay, good. Don't take it the wrong way, when I said "Ha!" I was referring
to the fact that for me, getting into trouble is hereditry. (is that how
it's spelled?) After all, I do have a family reputation to keep up!

>>Ryan: <who is floating over the crowd, due to the fact that he spends so
>>many times in the Anime world, certain characiteristics have started to rub
>>off on him.>
>Now this is a HUGE mistake, Terra! I was watching Anime (Tetsuwan Atomu, by
>the Father of Anime, Osamu Tezuka), in 1963!!! Not only were You not born
>yet, Ryan was not born then, Andy Hill was not born then, EVEN DR. SAMUAL
>CONWAY WAS NOT BORN THEN! (and Erin was probably just a wee 'lil sprout!) I
>hounded Ryan into watching Maris, which he had to admit was 'Funnier than
>A-Ko!') Rant, Rant, RANT! <oops, I'm starting to rant like you-know-who>

Errrrrrr . . . and you said everyone was afraid of *me* . . . ;)
BTW, is he singing that anthem again?

>=^^=
>Meanwhile- I wonder how DJ is doing?

Hopefully, she's not airsick yet.

>=^^=
>*** Interlude Three ***
>DJ sat making polite conversation in her hosts' living room. Unfortunately,
>like the other hosts for the group, they had no knowledge of Kats, Gargs, or
>any other programs that she liked. They didn't even have Cable! The folks
>last night didn't even have a TV!

<gasp> Oh the horror!

>They had tried to get her to put away her sword during dinner, and also
>afterwards, sitting in the living room. She patiently explained to them that
>the sword had been entrusted to her, and she could not let it out of her
>hands until a certain task was accomplished. They were skeptical, but
>fortunately they were too polite to press the matter.

Good. Was 'fraid I'd hafta do something horrible to them. (Y'know, like
haunt them for the rest of their lives and such)

>She had better get some sleep before tomorrow. Charlotte was their next
>stop, and after that ATLANTA!
>~~~"Yes, Atlanta! It is there that you will be tested with fire and hammer
>and quench, as was I when I was forged!~~~
>DJ shook her head. It was getting late, and she was getting tired and
>punchy! She was starting to imagine that the sword was talking to her again!
>(better write it down, though!)

That reminds me! Who's gonna pick up Charlotte, my lil newbie lurker friend?
I'm slightly . . . *ahem* "busy" at the moment (basically, beign crazy) so I
can't. Hmmmm . . . Charlotte, sweetie? WHere *do* you live? Maybe, if it's
on the way, I can whedle DJ into picking you up for me. =)

Terra Chang
the grouchy (hey, I just got up!)
Reality Jumper
"The Bunny Rabbits Is Coming!!" (Don't ask)