Re: The 24th episode of the SWAT Kats

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 17:24:07 -0500 (CDT)

>S.K.I.Q. may be aired on the Cartoon Network!!

Errr, not to be rude or anything, **THIS IS NOT A FLAME** but we found that
out a while ago. We believe (or do we know for certain? I don't know. I
think I was asleep. Slap the manager. He was supposed to keep me awake) that
it will be shown in the next SK superchunk.
Are ya new? Well then, welcome to the party (war?) and hope ya join in the
BATTLE AGAINST TED TURNER!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHZHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHH!_at_!!! <Terra then
proceeds to collapse in chair, giggling mindlessly. No, Ryan, you didn't
write this, s' don't worry>

Terra Michelle "Flamingo" Chang (don't ask!)
the bizzare but still nice
Reality Jumper
Resident Hyperactive Twelve-year-old. Any other questions?