Re: WORMS

From: Pastmaster <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 20:07:03 -0700

> I am currently making SWAT Kats sounds for the PC game WORMS.
>From Creepling screams to Razor yelling "Backoff!" to Callie screaming,
>"NOOOOOO!!". Go to
>http://www.team17.com to find the game. It's under "World Wide Worm" on
>their menu. It's a bunch of worms with bazookas, missles, you name it. I
>made a TurboKat noise for the airstrike. There are also a bunch of other
>sound patches there too. If anyone wants this fun SK sound patch for it,
>e-mail me and I'll try to send it to you when I'm done.
>
>You'll go CRAZY over this game, Ryan!

Thanks for the help on driving myself crazy, AJ! My patch program is
practacly making me pull all of my hair out (but that's nothing new!)
because it dosn't understand that the thing that's used for comments, IS a
comment! BTW, I'd LOVE the patch for that game! It sounds cool!!
Ryan "He who is not to be given only one nickname" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Ultra Super Mega Extremist fanatic... anime fan.
"SWAT Kats suck!" -Kristin Schaeffer
"But then why have you written 'kinda' kats fanfics?" -Pastmaster