Who are..... the SWAT Kats?

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1996 20:25:43 +0700

>>Doc Conway wrote:
>>>To the best of my knowledge, the Kats have never revealed their true
>>>identities to anyone. Who in MegaKat City is the most likely to know,
>>>and who probably suspects, who these two really are?

>Andy Hill wrote:
>>Callie Briggs is clueless, of course.

Ahem.... "Clueless"?

Tarra Chang wrote:
>Yeah, kinda like Molly from Sailor Moon. She keeps getting attacked by
>monsters, and *Still* she hasn't a clue. =P

Hey hey. Mamoru and Usagi met a couple of times. Heck! More than couple of
times! And the Dark Kingdom even used a computer to find out who is who.

BTW, Naru isn't clueless, she just didn't want to know.

>But seriously, what would happen if someone who wasn't a SWAT
>Kats was in the garage when they got a distress call?

Well, I was thinking of two kittens breaking into the headquarters.

Of course in my early story, I was thinking of someone else using the
channel to contact the SWAT Kats.

BTW, how do Felina contact the SwatKats in "The Curse of Kataluna" anyway?

>>Feral knows
>
>Whoa, wait a minute. When did Feral find out? I don't recall this from
>anywhere, y'know?

Feral didn't know, he try to take off their mask in "Night of the Dark
Kat". Of course it could be that he do that so that Callie could step in,
which might explain that he know more about Callie than we know.

Hmm.... I think that I better stop eating those katnip.

>>Hackle probably knows,

Well, he probaly know and he probably not. Of course if you allowed him to
tap into the Metallikats' databank. He will now.

>>Interestingly, Mac and Molly Metallikat knew who the kats were in "Metal
>>Urgency", yet don't volunteer the information to anyone in their subsequent
>>outings in "Katastrophe",

Of course not, they were too busy playing the game of "Get that Deputy
Mayor!". :)

>"Bright and Shiny Future"

In "A Bright and Shiny Future", they take over the junkyard and the garage.
Presumably they know about the guys' true identity in this episode.

>and "Unlikely Alloys".

Yeah, it's a stupid thing to do when you got a really powerful ally (Zed),
rob the "mint"? What the Metallikats need of money anyway?

>>I suppose their memories could've been erased as a result of that 40-storey
>>plunge in "Metal Urgency" (why not? ours would be...),

They still remember after that crash, they were planning to tell Feral,
remember? Or if they didn't remember after "Metal Urgency", maybe the
neural neutralizer erased their memory.

Of course if they remember who are the SwatKats after "Metal Urgency", here
are some of the people that might know:

Dr. Viper. (He rebuild the Metallikats in "Katastrophe")
Dark Kat. (He help Viper rebuild the Metallikats in "Katastrophe")
Zed. (He assimilated Mac and Molly, remember?)
Greenbox. ("Zed has now united with its creator")

>Terra Chang
>Reality Jumper

Edo Andromedo Christyono
Channel Changer.

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"Oh yes, the process CAN be reversed."