Re: Last request . . .

From: Pastmaster <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 1996 20:13:22 -0700

>Could someone *please* tape me a copy of the Superchunk when it comes on?
>PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, I need SKIQ! Thank you.
> (please send reply to *my* account, not list. I'm unsubscribing now)

Sure. Give me your address, and I'll see what I can rig up! (I don't wanna
miss this eigther!)
(I can hold the tape for until you return, so don't feel rushed!)
Ryan "unprintable non-ascii characters" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Ultra Super Mega Extremist fanatic... anime fan.
It's the give Lou a nickname game!
"Help mommey! I'm scared!!" -Louallen "Neglected Cook" Wheeler