Re: Is it MegaKat or Megakat?

From: Dr. Samuel Conway <flogistn_at_netaxs.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 1996 15:54:20 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 24 Jun 1996, Edo Andromedo wrote:

> Which one of these is the correct spelling? Is it MegaKat City? Or is it
> Megakat City (just like Mexico City)?
>
> Okay, so which one is the correct one?

It is MegaKat City, just like in MexiCo city.

*heehee*

Actually, no. It is probably Megakat City. I have a tendency to
capitalize random letters. Chalk it up to advanced age and obesity.

----
Dr. Samuel Conway
Senior Guy Shaped Like This: O
Avid Therapeutics
Philadelphia, PA
flogistn_at_netaxs.com (can anyone recommend a better ISP in this area?)