Re: Doc Konway, and a question

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 1996 13:25:21 -0500 (CDT)

<all the stuff 'bout the Doc deleted--'cuz I have nothin' to say>

>>To the best of my knowledge, the Kats have never revealed their true
>>identities to anyone. Who in MegaKat City is the most likely to know,
>>and who probably suspects, who these two really are?
>
>Callie Briggs is clueless, of course.

Yeah, kinda like Molly from Sailor Moon. She keeps getting attacked by
monsters, and *Still* she hasn't a clue. =P But seriously, what would happen
if someone who wasn't a SWAT Kats was in the garage when they got a distress
call? (I know Paul touched on this somewhere in his 'fic--I'm just being
forgetful)

>Feral knows. Hackle probably knows
>(though the scene of him driving away from Jake 'n' Chance's yard with
> M&M's heads in the back could be viewed either way, I suppose), and
> interestingly enough, I think Dark Kat knows. For example, in "Dark Side
> of the Swat Kats", DK makes his HQ in the SK's hangar - still underneath
> J&C's Garage even in that reality - and there's nothing in that ep to suggest
> that "Evil TB&R" don't also have the same grease-monkey alter-egos.

Whoa, wait a minute. When did Feral find out? I don't recall this from
anywhere, y'know?

> Interestingly, Mac and Molly Metallikat knew who the kats were in "Metal
> Urgency", yet don't volunteer the information to anyone in their subsequent
> outings in "Katastrophe", "Bright and Shiny Future" and "Unlikely Alloys".
> I suppose their memories could've been erased as a result of that 40-storey
> plunge in "Metal Urgency" (why not? ours would be...), but I'd consider
> such a possibility more "convenient" than "plausible" (after all, they still
> remember how to be "nasty", n'est-ce pas?)

Yeah, I've noticed that too. I kept wanting to mention it to the list, but I
never got 'round to it. Thanx Chance. =)

Terra Chang
Reality Jumper
Bard of the Bizzare!

"This is supposed to be "great art" . . . but then why does it look like a
bunch of decapitated naked people?" --Calvin & Hobbes