Re: Something on topic? I think not....

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 18:36:30 -0700

See all them ">>>>>>" things? It means there's a focus problem.

>>"Good!" -Guichi
>>"Effarra Guichi!" - Youri
>>"What did she mean by that!" -Guichi

This is probably some kind of in-joke among those more versed in anime
than myself, but will 70 other people get the ref?

>>>Crabs . . . I like crabs . . . 'specially with butter sauce . . .
>>
>>Seafood in general! Always have, so it's not a Kat's thing! (but then WHY do
>>I tend to eat really spicy food just to see how much I can eat all of a
>>sudden ?!)

No comment.

Not trying to be a major wet-blankie or anything, but remember the first rule
of list-netiquette? Here's a refresher for those with a memory as bad as mine:

"Will someone finding your e-mail blowing in the wind on the street be able
  to read it and automatically think 'SwatKats'?"

If you have to answer "no", maybe take it to e-mail instead of the list.

(obviously someone still thinks I'm listadmin, but they had valid points).