Re: Katmandu, etc.

From: Michael J. Rider <jaguar_at_warwick.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 19:22:27 -0400

In a message dated 11:55 PM 6/19/96, Edo Andromedo wrote:

>On Tue, 18 Jun 1996, Michael J Rider wrote:
>> Was it? Crud, I didn't notice. I wonder if there has been some
>>crossfertilization between the Tremblays and Carole Curtis there or if it's
>>just a 'coincidence.'
>
>I wonder if the Tremblay's were furry fans.

        Could be. Does anyone know?

>>The inhabitants of both worlds are feline humanoids.
>>IMHO, the females in Katmandu are cuter (especially when they're drawn by
>>Terrie Smith :).
>
>Got any pictures? <g>

        Plenty on paper. I don't think there are any authorized scans of
Leatrah or any other Kat characters by Terrie online. Maybe Michelle Light
has something out there.
        Oh, if you do a web search for Katmandu you'll find plenty of were
stuff instead of the comic.

   / Michael J. Rider / As far as the laws of mathematics refer /
  / jaguar_at_warwick.net / to reality, they are not certain, and /
 / aka: Ixbalam, / as far as they are certain, they do not /
/ Jason_Jaguar_at_Furry / refer to reality. -Albert Einstein /