Re: What were we talking about again??

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 07:22:35 -0700

>>("Gabor. You doodled this on a napkin and now I'm supposed to
>> believe it's the kidvid equivalent of the Second Coming? Get a grip.")
>
>Beleive me, when I get a grip, the world will end!

Sorry, that one was mondo obscure. It's in reference to Klasky-Csupo's
"Aaahhh! Real Monsters!", where the whole concept and initial character
sketches were done over cocktails on the bar's napkins. Gabor Csupo
is head-Monster over there, and it was his doodles that morphed into the
show.

"SwatKats" is safe. Quite likely the only bar-side SwatKats-related napkin-doodling
is done by yours truly. The last bunch had both ears placed on the same side of
their furry little heads. Blame the Demon Rum.