Re: Ages of listmembers, Feral and some junk.

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 11:13:46 -0500 (CDT)

>>Sorry, Ryan. I've got a wall and a half of SK images,
>
>If they're computer made... I want em!

Me too! =D

>>three of the four Remco figs,
>
>I'll pay you if you buy me 'em. I don't have a place to buy 'em here!

Same here!

>>the video game,
>
>Damn! I want a Super Nintendo with SWAT Kats game! I've asked and asked, but
>my parents keep saying no!

Yeah, I know--I have a Sega, guess it'll have to do until somebody gets a
brainstorm and makes a Sega game. =P And waiting is *NOT* one of my strong
points.

>>SK computer wallpaper, I want it! I don't care how crammed my E-mail server
>gets! If it's anything downloadable, I'd kill to have it!
>
>>and check my screen name.
>
>I don't know WHICH character I'd like to be called, and with my billion
>nicknames, I'm not so sure I'd want another... well mabye just one.

Oh, I'd take Jake, I don't care if I'm a girl! (I've met a girl one time,
and her name was Jake!!! Amazing, wot? ;) )

>>And...I made this really neat SK button, and all my school supplies is
>>covered with SK pitures.
>
>How'd you do that?

Errrrr, um, uhhhh . . .

> Annnddd I wouldn't mind dating four SK characters:)

Well, gee, there's only two *I* like--three guesses, and the first two don't
count!! ;)

>You have an advantage over me, YOU'RE FEMALE!!! If I want to top you on THIS
>matter (and I don't), I'd have to go HOMO! I already want to date all FIVE
>female characters with a speaking part, and being friends with Feral and the
>SWAT Kats might also not be so bad... but you CAN say gee, that guy looks
>cute whras I CAN'T!!

Well, maybe you can say they're "cute," but not as in "attractive" or
"desireable" cute, maybe "fuzzy" cute, or perhaps "cool" cute or . . . oh
dear, I'm not making sense again, aren't I?

>Give me a break, okay? (Man! If I was only born a girl!!)

Uhhhhhh <starts backing away> Ryan, DON'T GO THERE!!!!

>I only hope so!

>>I watched that show once! My dad was sittin' next to me and said "That's Gary
>>Owens, isn't he one of those SWAT Kat people?"
>
>Your dad likes SWAT Kats?! Man! My dad likes football. and when that's not
>on, he'll watch baseball.... and the rest of the time, he's oblivious to
>realiaty.

O lucky are you! My parents think SK is "Silly, kiddy, too juvenile for you." =P

>>>Gary Owens also appeared on I Dream of Jeanie. Now, I find it hard to
>>>beleive he could tweak his voice to get Feral's cool voice! I could
>>>understand how Charlie Adler portreyed T-Bone, since he normally talks
>>>almost like T-Bone does.
>>
>>My sister was watching My Little Pony one day and I happened to see someone
>>on the credits (I always try to watch credits, even if the show sucks). It
>>was Charlie Adler. He also did some stuff on Earthworm Jim, too. (I know this
>>had nothin' to do with anything, I just felt like pointing it out.)
>>
>Is shi ma ta! (translation: DAMN!) I don't get to see those two shows! Adler
>was also on Capt. Planet playing as a jackal, 2 stupid dogs an the grey
>amobia (is that thing a supposed to be a dog? I just don't see it!)

Capt. Planet????? Ahhhhh! What is he doing THERE?????!!! (I'm kiddin', I've
seen his name on the credits before. I started screaming at him "WHAT THE
*HELL* ARE YOU DOING ON THAT SHOW????" Got me a lotta weird looks. ;) )

>>Lt FFeral_at_aol.com
>>Kris Clawson
>>"...And you actually want me to do something?!"
>
>Hey, mabye we could become good friends!! We're extremists over the same
>thing! Hey, mabye we could get everyone else (Terra excluded since Terra and
>I are a lot alike[great minds think alike]) to become as in love with the
>show as we are (guys are at a disadvantage, here but I don't care!)

Oooo! Do I get to help?? Huh? Huh? Huh? I wanna help! I wanna help! Can I
help?? ;)
>Ryan "The mood man" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
>SWAT Kats Ultra Super Mega Extremist, anime fan. You mean I'm supposed to
>HAVE a mind?

No, you're not. It's not healthy for someone like you.

>"Help mommey! I'm scared!!" -Louallen "Jedimaster Louie" "Zazzy" Wheeler

Louie's actually said that? Ha ha ha!!!!

Terra Chang
Reality Jumper

"Whatever it was . . . I didn't do it."