Re: PUT UP SOME ABI PICS!

From: Ryan <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 1996 21:56:35 -0700

>That's gonna be kinda tough. If somoene can grab said pic off a broadcast ep
>on TCN - perfect - but I've never seen any pics of her in the promo stuff that
>I've come across, nor in the various SK articles that have been published.
>In fact, same goes for Ann Gora, I believe.

Yeah. The whole thing's usually focused on the SWAT Kats, so bit characters
NEVER up.

>(And Ryan wanted to date four characters from SK? Lessee...Dr. Abi, Ann Gorra,
> Callie Briggs, Felina Feral, AND Turmoil? All at once? *There's* a
conversation I'd
> like to hear...)

Life sux, huh? I end up liking the show even more and I might fall in love
with yet another character! Oh, yuk! I don't want that! If I start saying
weird things about somebody new, I beg you, THROW ME INTO A MENTAAL
INSTITUTION!!
Ryan "The mood man" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Ultra Super Mega Extremist, anime fan. You mean I'm supposed to
HAVE a mind?
"Help mommey! I'm scared!!" -Louallen "Jedimaster Louie" "Zazzy" Wheeler