Feral's drawing in "A Bright and Shiny Future" Redux.

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 14:19:06 +0700

Well, I've been looking some of the digitized picture in rat.org, and I
finaly found out what is wrong with Feral besides his lack of hair (which
something that I don't realize till Doc. Conway told me) . His chin, nose,
whiskers, and eyebrows were totaly different from his other appearances in
the other episodes. What's wrong here? Was Feral somehow got injected by
Dr. Viper's mutation serum and got mutated?

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id