Re: Ages of listmembers

From: Ryan <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1996 17:58:00 -0700

At 06:32 PM 6/12/96 -0500, you wrote:
>>Well, Peejster, you just got me beat - 32 in March.
>>
>>Erin
>
>Okay, lemme see . . . <rumages thru old files, looking for original 'hi'
>post.> Ack! I can't find it! Somebody who still has it repost it to me,
>okay??? =)

I think I commented on it, so it should be coming back, partually whole.

>Well, has anybody got *ME* beat for youngest? (12 . . . and tapping her foot
>to see what the results are)

Well, is there a bigger SWAT Kats Extremist in this list than me? (wanting
to date four of the characters from SWAT Kats, and with one, I've never
heard of modesty . . . and tapping his foot to see what the results are, as
he didn't know already.)

>Well, I'm no longer the White Rabbit--but there's a possibility that I might
>be Alice! Ack!

Alice was cool, after all, she DID become a queen when she went through the
looking glass.

 (We've got a Mock Turtle--or, should I say, Mock Rhonda, and
>even someone for the Jabberwocky poem!! =) )

I'll be that Brilig guy who carries around his vorpal sword who slays the
Jabberwock!
Ryan "Julie" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Super Mega Extremist, anime fan. What mind?
"Ryan! Why aren't these coming from me?" -Julie, my (bridbrained but) loving
mother
"Thanks to you, it's another of my nicknames, MOM!!" -me