Re: hi

From: Eemella <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1996 17:01:14 -0700

At 06:18 PM 6/11/96 -0700, you wrote:

>> Name: Dan Ramos (Miles)
>> E-Mail: danramos_at_ix.netcom.com
>> Age: 24
>> BirthDate: April 29, 1972, 9:45 P.M.
>> Interests: Check out the following web page to find out...
>> HTTP://RAT.ORG/MILES/
>> Quote: "Ciao!"
>> A Comment
>> From Me: Oh yeah? Mine's May 14th! Wait! We're both Tauruses!
>
>Eeeesh. That makes three of us. May 18th. (Mt. St. Helens blew up on
>my birthday. Most of my relatives don't know how much trouble I had to
>go through to arrange that...)
>
>Here's mine:
>
>Name: Andy M. Hill ("chance")

Oh, so you're the one who inspired me to write Mignight Magic!

>E-Mail: chance_at_unix.infoserve.net
>Age: Old enough to know better. Young enough not to care.
>BirthDate: May 18th, 1964 (and I was too young to remember the time...)
Aren't we all that way?
>Interests: Military Vehicles, History, movies and animation, railway stuff,
> outdoors junk (and getting in trouble doing same) , computers,
> two-way radio, writing

>...tearing those little tags off mattresses...
That's always fun!

> Northlands lit & sled dogs...
                  We did something sorta like that with our dogs, only we
never had enough snow to use the sled!

>and last but not least - "SwatKats!"
>
>Quote: "What seatbelts? It's a Half-track."
Seatbelts? We don't need no stinking seatbelts!

>Comments: I can't seriously be the oldest here, can I?
Thrity two isn't old! I think Erin O'Connel might be thrity two, I donno. I
was being absent minded while reading the origional of this message.
Ryan "Eemella" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Mega extremist, anime fan. Who is going out of his mind.
"No, you can't stop using Waisgoos because I gave it to you!" -Kristin Schaeffer
"No, I created Eemella! She's MINE!" -Kristin Schaeffer