Re: Snakes, bokons and a TCN question...

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1996 17:34:33 -0400 (EDT)

>"SuperChunk" thing?

I've been watching TCN, and no SuperChunk. The last one was in February,
because that's when I started my taping "SuperChunks are great for
taping! Kill 6 birds with one stone, I always say....:)"

        I can't wait till the SKIQ shows! I remember seeing some of it on
TBS once, but that was like the 1st time I saw SK, and all I remember is
Ann Gora saying something like "Who is the evil biologist that makes
plant monsters...." While showing a pic of Dr. Viper from "Destructive
Nature", I think.

A.J. Freda "They now know they have more to fear than
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us Tyrannosaurs! Now they face an even GREATER
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS danger... TYRANNOSAURS IN F-14s!!!"
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS -Calvin & Hobbes