Re: Kat swear words and curses.

From: Eemella <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 12:19:21 -0700

At 08:16 AM 6/8/96 -0400, you wrote:
>I believe I've heard the illustrious Mayor Manx say "Godfrey!", and perhaps
>a full "Godfrey Daniels!" under provocation. a la WC Fields? As DJ would
>say, this is a well-worn substitute for "G-d" and "G-d D-mn"!

Hmmmm... I don't remember that..... I must be losing my touch. Mabye the
Kats universe has their own set of "kolorful language" that dosn't offend us
in the least!

>In which episode did Cmdr Feral exclaim "fnord!" ????
If he said it at all, it would be in the SKIQ episode, since I don't recall.
Ryan "Snoopy" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Mega extremist, anime fan. Who is going out of his mind.
"No, you can't stop using Waisgoos because I gave it to you!" -Kristin Schaffer