Re: The Turner Merger, Jungle Kats from Borneo and unshaven Geese..

From: Matt Weber <mweb_at_mich.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 1996 21:57:00 -0400

At 09:52 PM 6/2/96 -0700, Chance wrote:
>Meanwhile, back with the Kats...Christian Tremblay says that he's got one
of his
>new shows with Film Roman ("Mighty Max", "Twisted Tails of Felix the Cat",
>"The Simpsons") as a definite "go" for the '97 season, but points out that it

Very Cool! I'll be looking forward to this. Do you know if these new shows
are in the same style as the Kats?

>They've also had practically nothing to do with Hanna-Barbera/Turner since the
>program was cancelled (and Tedco stopped up the fan-mail echo), and like I said
>in the other post, weren't aware that H-B was even selling katcels. I
passed on the

Hang on a sec. here.. I musta missed something..
When did HB start selling katcels & where can I find them?

>the phone call to let me know about the "Carl's Jr." thing), and though he
was well
>aware that the restaurant promotion was in the offing, he had no idea it
was taking
>place at the moment until Yvon came back from lunch one day toting two of the
>Kats' toys. Heh. He wasn't able to get a full set (there are four in
all), but he advised

Hmm.. sounds familiar. Looking for Kat toys all over the place & not able
to collect them all! Anyone else out there have the same problems?? ;)

>there - and I *still* haven't got the damn Remco Katfigs yet.

I'm not sure that they're all still available. I wanted to get another Dr.
V and DK, but no luck.