Re: The Turner Merger, Jungle Kats from Borneo and unshaven Geese..

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1996 15:43:24 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 3 Jun 1996, Matt Weber wrote:

> WRT Chance's earlier soapbox statements:

> Have you considered emailing that excellent piece of work to toonet, et. al.?

        I know this isn't what you mean, but look for my Razor on the Big
Fridge everybody!!!! If it doesn't make it, and they only show little 5
year-old scribblers, then obviously Ted doesn't want any kats-art to be
on the fridge. I colored it, I shaded it near-Mook quality, folded it
nicley, and sent it off, so I deserve 100 pounds of stuff!

A.J. Freda "They now know they have more to fear than
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us Tyrannosaurs! Now they face an even GREATER
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS danger... TYRANNOSAURS IN F-14s!!!"
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS -Calvin & Hobbes