3 in 1?

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1996 02:57:15 +0700

Subject: Re: Most Annoying Character
>>>Same with DJ, but not here. I tend to ignore Callie once the episode's
>>>started;

Well, if I do that, I'm gonna feel really terrible for the rest of the day.

>>For me, she is too sure of herself at the wrong moments.

Cats sometimes do that. Ask Terra about my definition on cats.

----
Subject: Re: Terra's Poll and fanfic POV
On Thu, 30 May 1996, Ryan Kelley wrote:

>At least your jokes are at least kinda silly. There's this one girl who
>tells lokes that are just dumb and aren't funny at all.

Well, it's not my joke, it's Andy's.

>>>I've done that... twice! Once, was Dark Ages (merged with a Tribute to Mr.
>>>Barneylover [ancient Chinese joke])
>>
>>Naiome?
>
>Huh?? No! Naiome is a remenecant of C-ko Kotobuki who's ten years old
>today!! (Project A-ko VS Battle One Grey Side & Project A-ko VS Battle Two
>Blue Side)

Oh... Then who is it?

>>BTW, is "Felina will be the death of me" your own version of "The curse of
>>Kataluna"?
>
>It's a stupid version of Laura Bow 2 "It's you, Laura Bow ... !" "You
>straighten out your dress ...!" It'sa cruddy murder mystery.

Well, there is a little similarities between it and "The Curse of Kataluna".

>I'll see what he thinks
>of it, and BTW, send it to me too! I'd LOVE to see it!

I think that I better wait for Louallen's response first.

Subject: Re: Kats education.

On Sun, 2 Jun 1996, Peejster wrote:
>Cute, real cute, but good; that is the German spelling of Catholic,

Well, we spell it Katolik here.

> Peej

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id