Re: The Turner Merger, Jungle Kats from Borneo and unshaven Geese..

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 1996 10:08:01 -0500 (CDT)

Chance is in the catnip (In joke, you wouldn't get it--right, Edo? ;):

>Meow.

Meowyowyowrrrrrrrr. (Sorry--there was a bone in my tuna. =/)

>I've forecast the announcement of the marriage prematurely before, so I won't
>repeat the error save to say that quite a few people are suddenly talking
about it
>all again after a long absence, and the press is following suit. I just
hope I'm
>wrong about Cartoon Network Animation being created apart from H-B to
>address pre-merger concerns expressed by Time-Warner. That would likely
>be a "bad thing" in the layoff department WRT any restructuring of H-B.

=/

>(Do any of us really care about this stuff, or should I stick to subjects like
> Callie's ear-rings?)

I do!! That way, if I know Turner made a seriously stupid mistake, I can
celebrate!!! =)

Terra "Of course you know this means WAR" Chang
Reality Jumper

"Better'n a fly swatter!"
                               --T-Bone, "The Origin of Dr. Viper"