Re: Hello People

From: Casshan <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 18:54:07 -0700

>>Ooooooo! ::jumps up and down waving:: Do you mean me and Ryan? Huh? Huh? Do
>>ya doyadoayyudadiofjodod>???????? =)

Yes! The crazy people wanna know!!

>>Hey, inSAniTY and HYperACTiviTY rULe!!!!!

>>Oh yeah, welcome to the list, David! I am Terra Chang, and anyone you ask on
>>this group will verify that I am certified to called the Insane One. ;)

Me, I'm Ryan Kelley! Give me a nickname to add to my collection! If you need
one, I'll give you one! How about Waisgoos? (A stubble goose used to
entertain travelers at carnivals)

>>Yeah, if we could just get them to *do* something about it!
>>(I'm from Texas, like I've said before, but I *Like* repeating myself!!)

Me, I'm from Northern California! Whatever you do, if you move up here, STAY
OUT OF PLACES LIKE SHINGLETOWN!

>>>As for what we've been doing, well...check out http://rat.org. We've been
>>busy.

Oh, please!! It's more fun than anything else!

>>>Some of us have been doing scans of unpublished official Kats promotional
>>>stuff, others have been writing reams of fanfic, and still others have been
>>making
>>>such a nuisance of ourselves that we're permanently off the "A" list for
>Turner
>>>parties.
>>
>>Oooo! Oooo! Yeah, that's what we do for parties!!!!!! ;)
I'd rather CRASH Ted's little parties!!

>>Razor's back? Oh yeah, I forgot. He hasn't posted for a while. ::wailing:: I
>>NEVER find these things out in time!!!!! Now what am I gonna do with that
>>project that I rigged up!!!!! ::glares::

Hey, he's a lurker! how ironic!

>>>(and yeah, TK *is* a cool rig.)
>>
>>Past cool. Spiffy cool. ;)

A futuristic design of art surpassed only by the Sentor of LOVE! (Sorry, I'm
getting weird again!)

>>"It's no surprise to ME they haven't sold a house on this block for six
years."
>> --Calvin & Hobbes

Ryan "Casshan" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Mega extremist, anime fan. Who says nothing's perfect?.
"No, you can't stop using Waisgoos because I gave it to you!" -Kristin Schaffer