Re: Most Annoying Character

From: Casshan <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 18:11:37 -0700

>>Hey, I'm practacaly Feral myself!! I have a neice, I tend to break stuff (I
>>average breaking headphones a week after purchace), I have a neice, and I
>>have a brother, (My neice may also have black hair [It's too soon to tell]),
>>so I think he's hardly annoying, even he gets annoyed, he's not annoying!
>
>all this time, and we never knew . . . <G> But we've never really *seen*
>Felina's father, hell, we don't even know what his first name is! We just
>know his last name is (obviously) Feral. That's all. =/
>Are you proud to be a new uncle or what?

Si! Ya! So! Yes!! (Geez!)

>Same with DJ, but not here. I tend to ignore Callie once the episode's
>started;

For me, she is too sure of herself at the wrong moments.

> I'm too busy thinking up new story ideas, which reminds me, I need

You like me? No wonder we have so many fanfics!

>help with my ideas! I'm trying to write part two of Blood Moon Rising, but I
>need some inspiration! You people who know something intersting about
>vampires, TALK TO ME, PLEASE???????

I had a rendition of vampires. I had the most fun writing about Jake being a
vampire and denying it to Chance, until he could attack Chance. I had so
much fun with it, that I even made Chance a real airhead so he wouldn't
figure anything out until it was too late! It's like Midnight Magic 1 parts
5 & 6. Another insight, Terra is the anime movie Vampire Hunter D. It's
really gory, but it's basicaly about vampires.

>Terra "Of course, you know, this means WAR" Chang

Hey! You stole one of my
1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
nicknames!!
Ryan "Casshan" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Mega extremist, anime fan. Who says nothing's perfect?.
"No, you can't stop using Waisgoos because I gave it to you!" -Kristin Schaffer