Re: New sk sounds!

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Tue, 28 May 1996 15:13:26 -0400 (EDT)

Yeah, Since he didn't keep all of them, If you'd like all of my
soundbites, they are all Microsoft ADPCM to save space, and I can fit
them all on disks. (IBM/Compatible). Send disks to the address below and
enclose a SASP (Self addressed, stamped package) so I can mail it back to
you. Oh yeah, you also need a 16 bit card that plays up to 44Khz. Stereo
sound card is not needed, because They're all in mono.

A.J. Freda
527 W. 11th St.
Traverse City, MI 49684

Though you might want to wait.... I might be making more soon.

A.J. Freda If you don't know what SWAT Kats is, please
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us e-mail me!!
"Tails" on IRC SWAT Kats The Radical Squadron, the radical fan club
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS