Has Causality Gone Out the Window?

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 14:00:47 -0400 (EDT)

Like the title says, I've been getting Kat stuff in mixed-up order. First I
see Terra's answer to Casshan's post, then Casshan's post shows up the next
day. Then I see a warning about multiple posts, and the next day 14
duplicate posts show up.

Am I on the wrong end of a FTL communications causality-violating loop? Is
one of my fictional characters preparing to yank me into the SK universe as
revenge for revealing his schemes? Heeeeeellllllllppppp!

What a mystery!

    =^^=