Re: Newsletters and Prodigy...

From: Casshan <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sat, 25 May 1996 17:07:52 -0700

>> My Prodigy SWAT Kats Club originally did have a NL. It was joint with the
>>Gargoyles Prodigy Club, run by Kyle Cummings. We were both co-editors.

Is this Inmternet stuff, or have I just made the worst move of my life?

>Yeah, Christian told me that Kyle "sends me stuff, and I send him stuff"

You actually know him? I'd love to know him! Geez! My life stinks!

>> So I assigned someone to be editor (Paul Jutras or Ryan Kelly, can't
>>remember)

Nothing personal, but... YOU SPELT MY NAME WORNG!!! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING
WHEN YOU SPELT A HIGHER BEEINGS' NAME WRONG!! BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH....... Oh,
I'm sorry. It's just my stupid last name! Forget it!

>Oh yeah, our very own Ryan Kelley - him of many aliases? People get
around, huh?

Hey, we get bored! (Although, everyone wants to give me a nickname and
everyone thinks that I will give them my entire lunch when I'd rather smack'em.)

Ryan "Casshan" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Mega extremist, anime fan. Who says nothing's perfect?.
"No, you can't stop using Waisgoos because I gave it to you!" -Kristin Schaffer