Re: TCN and ToonNet mail

From: <LtFFeral_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 13:47:44 -0400

>They've got a good defense mechanism for that sort of thing, actually. It
>seems
>that a great many of the TCN employees have Amerika On-Hold access with
>that "Toonnet" address, so it would be fairly difficult to track a
particular
>message
>back to someone for the purposes of witch-burning. They'll just
collectively
>get a
>nastygram or something from Turner telling them to stick with the
curriculum.
>Everyone gets to learn the hard way once in awhile.

Just some info if you didn't already know: Anyone who has the AOH software
can log on to anyone else's system if they know the password. (Eg. CNWPickle
uses his software and his computer to log on to Toonnet and read mail.)

BTW - My dad won a new stereo tv, and SK sounds(And looks) even better now!!!
<EG>

Lt FFeral_at_aol.com
Melissa Anne
Three more weeks, and I still have to go back in August! Ugh!

cated to the indomitable spirit of the sled dogs that relayed