Re: Most Annoying Character

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 16:47:48 -0500 (CDT)

>Feral's abrasive and none-too-friendly, but he has his good points. I like
Steele,
>and kinda have the feeling his character path throughout the series could
contain
>a few surprises WRT what he's capable of when not preoccupied with promotion
>above his capabilities.

Errr . . . I agree w/ the Feral comment. Not so with Steel(e). He's just
really annoying, to me. =p

>Annoying? Hmm. "Creeplings" get on my nerves (though they were a scream in
>"Night of the Dark Kat" playing with Razor's Glovatrix!), but the most annoying
>award has to go to "Skaredy Kat" - whose antics remind me all-too-much of
>some of the sorrier WPT-type things.

<claps>

>Yeah. Come to think of it, Kats hasn't got the "irritating sidekick"
syndrome that
>gave the world characters like " 7-Zark-7", "Orco", "Uni the Unicorn",
"Batmite",
>"Scrappy-Doo" and a sorry host of others - and I'm eternally grateful. The
closest
>they got to a cutesy-fied sidekick was perhaps Hackle's robotic camp-follower
>in "Deadly Pyramid", who reminded me an awful lot of "K-9" from "Doctor Who";
>a kind of a combination companion/Swiss Army Knife that's always there to
lend the
>appropriate mechanical paw in a tough situation.

"K-9"? What? =O

<things about Razor saying "Queen" and fashion statements snipped>

>(Don't you hate people that mix French and English in a sentence? Mon Dieu...)

<Claps and whistles!!!> YEah!!! I love the French language. (Not to mention
my er . . . let's just call him my "uncle," is French.) I certainly *don't*
hate people who mix it--that would mean not only would I hate my uncle, but
I'd hate my favorite series of books!!!!!! ;)

Well, I guess I'll go now <waves> I'm goin' to Rocky River Ranch tomorrow,
and THURSDAY IS MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <skips away singing>

Terra Chang
Who is devoted to the one and only Lestat ;)
Reality Jumper
Mage o' the First Degree!

"Here we go again!!"
"You've gone over the edge!"