FCNL can't be published yet.....

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 16:33:59 -0400 (EDT)

        I can't finish the Fan Club Newsletter because I do not have the
following:

People's Kat-art (Though I will use some of Matt's stuff off of rat)
Fan Mail to characters
Ted Turner Jokes/Feelings on Dexter's Laboratory

PPPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEEE!!!!!! Send me stuff!!! I have recieved
NOTHING!!!!!! Don't just sit there and think that someone will write one
for you, do it yourself, because it seems as though everyone has been
acting that way so far.

Also, Chance, is it okay to put Dana on the soundtrack list?

EDO, TERRA!!! would you like to sign my contract petition? Send me e-mail
titled: SK Soundtrack or similar and tell me you want to get on the
soundtrack list!

rant/rave mode off, stepping off of soapbox with 1 million watt amplifier

One slightly used soapbox and 1 million watt amplifier with microphone
for sale inquire within.

A.J. Freda If you don't know what SWAT Kats is, please
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us e-mail me!!
"Tails" on IRC SWAT Kats The Radical Squadron, the radical fan club
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS