Re: Jonny Quest vs. Kats, who would win?

From: Casshan <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sat, 18 May 1996 17:27:28 -0700

>>Johnny Quest is leaving Cartoon Network!! I don't know if anyone else saw
>>this, but they're showing these promos that say stuff like: "Dr. Zinn's
>>dream has come true . . . Johnny Quest is leaving," and what not. =P
>
>Aiiiiieeee! At least there is going to be a marathon before he goes. Is
>this for good? Lets hope so. That will leave more air time for Kats (I
>wish). I thought the parody on Freakazoid was better than the original

Since when does Freakazoid fit in with SWAT Kats?

>show. The "semi-conductor" that looks like the Big Guy really cracks me
>up.

Zed? For once, I'm totally lost! Yike! spend all your time trying to get a
web browser and now Freakazoid fits in with SWAT Kats!

Seeing the world from my perspective?

(Retarded)..... To heck with this! I don't want this crud anymore!
SWAT Kats Mega extremist, anime fan. Who says nothing's perfect?.
"Casshan!.... I grow weary of that name." Android "Black King" BK1