Katmail to Hanna-Barbera

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Thu, 16 May 1996 21:01:44 -0700

Okay, the fan-mail setup has changed yet again, as we thought, and "Classic"
cartoons div. is no longer involved. The new setup has "Cartoon Network"
responsible for handling H-B fanmail of all descriptions, but I don't have any further
details at the moment WRT addresses and such. Writing Seibert *is* pointless, and
I'm going to suggest that the FAQ reflect that as soon as Dana gets back (about the
time I split for awhile too, so someone else might want to mention it).

For those of us that talked with Michael Diaz or Mark Hughes, be advised that
Hughes is no longer with them, and Diaz *is* essentially "Classics" now.

(Hmm. Anything not current is a 'Classic', the kats are not current, ergo the
 Kats are an instant classic? Don't break an arm patting yourselves on the
 back. "Magilla Gorilla"'s in there somewheres too.)