Re: Can you memorize an ep?

From: Casshan <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sat, 11 May 1996 21:16:14 -0700

>Can anyone here memorize almost a whole ep? Here goes my try. "Cry Turmoil"
>
>T-Bone: "Good thing we happened to be in the neighborhood, buddy."

You messed right here: You forgot about the captian saying that the plane
will be landing soon! Oh well, anyone can forget a simple line!

>Well, I have to go. I'll finish it later and type up a whole text file.
>THis is why I only admire the art and sound anymore like i said earlier.

Now he tells me! I've memorized basically what happens in each ep except for
that last one, I've basically memorized every screen frame from every ep
excepting that $%#!ly hard to find last ep, and can tell what ep a screen
shot came from, and from which studio it was taken from. Not to mention that
I can catch people when they mess with trying to memorize scripts!
Unfourtionatly, I've grown to admire the eps to an unhelthy level, which is
why, because of the aforementioned statement, I call myself an extremist. No
I am not bragging, I just have no life outside SWAT Kats!
(Retarded)..... To heck with this! I don't want this crud anymore!
SWAT Kats Mega extremist, anime fan. Who says nothing's perfect?.
"Casshan!.... I grow weary of that name." Android "Black King" BK1