Re: Poll

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Fri, 10 May 1996 07:16:50 +0700

Ryank Kelley wrote:
>I assume that people reading have a clue to real life (and you say that you
>don't [and it shows!!]). I like DJ Clawson and the guy who wrote T-Bone's
>Steaks.

Simon Leet is the one who wrote 'T-Bone Stakes'.

>>>7. If so, which episode?
>>
>>A romance-type episode.
>
>I'm writing one, but I don't think ANYONE will like it's style, so I'd have
>to edit it to the EXTREME!
>I don't know why, but I like seeing T-Bone picking on himself. Call me crazy!

Hmmm, T-Bone and T-Bone. Interesting.

>>>10. Are we *ever* gonna try and RPG? (this answer can also say if
>>>you want to do it or not)
>
>I'm thinking of doing RPG fanfics.

Okay, who will do the RPG fanfics?

>None taken! I only bite when I'm highly irritated!

Er, I think that my nightmares are getting worse now.

>Ryan "Casshan"Kelley

Oh yeah Ryan, who is Julie?

To Terra:
>>I already send 1-6 to Terra, but I think that I also to send 6-10 to the
>list, since that I got something to say to the list
>
>What? I'm sorry, Edo, but could you send it again?

Well Terra, didn't you already replied it?

>Terra Chang

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"Coming my queen!"