New Katseps? PLEASE READ

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Thu, 9 May 1996 18:05:54 -0700

Okay, two Turner insiders have told me that they are not aware of any plans,
embryonic or otherwise, for new episodes of either "Two Stupid Dogs" or
"SwatKats". I suggested that the "Cartoon Network" rep that sent the reply
to Buster may've just logically assumed (as we all have at one stage or another)
that the amount of fan-mail received at the Toonnet address would have some
bearing on pursue/cancel decisions, and he/she simply didn't check with the overlords
before composing the reply. It happens.

I haven't finished digging though, and stranger things have happened. Just don't get
your hopes up too high based on that TCN communique - for the moment, at least.