Re: Clay

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Thu, 9 May 1996 16:51:15 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 8 May 1996, Kevin L. Knoles wrote:

> That does sound cool. Just out curiousity, how big is it and
> in what pose do you have him? I take it you're putting your work in the
> kiln and glazing it, right? If you've finished already, then how'd it
> come out?

        It's about 6-7 in. tall, and I'm not sure of the pose yet, I
might just have him standing. I have almost everything but the arms done.
My catholic school doesn't have a glazing, but I'll probably put it on
myself, if/when i get any from an art store. My art teacher is going to
put mine all alone in the kiln at about 1,000 degrees instead of 2,000
just incase it might explode. The body part is about an inch thick, and
the head has about an 1in and a quarter diameter.

A.J. Freda If you don't know what SWAT Kats is, please
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us e-mail me!!
"Tails" on IRC SWAT Kats The Radical Squadron, the radical fan club
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS