Re: S.K.I.Q. and New Eps

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Thu, 9 May 1996 17:07:40 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 9 May 1996, chance wrote:

> Okay, I found out that TCN *will* be airing "Katseye News Special Report/
> S.K.I.Q." during an upcoming Kats "Super-chunk", but still don't have anything
> definite on any possible new eps. I'll make some calls.
A SUPER CHUNK?!?!?!?!?!? There was one of the kats in March, and They
only re-show a superchunk of the same topic every 6 months! Will they
show it after they show "Katastrophe"? And does Katseye have a 1st or 2nd
season opening? I must know this so I know which tape to put in the VCR. :)

A.J. Freda If you don't know what SWAT Kats is, please
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us e-mail me!!
"Tails" on IRC SWAT Kats The Radical Squadron, the radical fan club
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS