Okay, let's try this again

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Tue, 7 May 1996 03:45:13 +0700

>A few notes on some stuff: if you can, please try to consolidate your
>posts into a single one (rather than several separate ones) as much as
>possible.

Well Razor, I already tried, read my message that was posted at "Wed, 3 Jan 1996 16:53:33 +0700". But nobody reply back to my message, I was depressed, so I just decided to drop the idea of putting all my respones in one single post.

>Two or three posts replying to listmail is fine, but nine or ten
>in a row to the list gets kind of ridiculous, if you ask me.

Oh, you should have seen the other mailing list that I'm on, I got about 30-50 mails a day! Of course some of them are the stories that was written by my fellow crewmates.

>I moved someone from the list to the digest for this very reason.

Are you talking about me, Razor? ;)

Okay, I'm going to try this again, but just for you Razor, and also for everybody on this list.