Re: Only Felina?

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sun, 5 May 1996 14:35:11 +0700

On Thu, 2 May 1996, Kevin L. Knoles wrote:
> Yep. I can't immediately recall seeing any, but I'm sure there are. But
>then we are talking about *my* memeory here.

I don't remember seeing any female Enforcer either, so to you any other there that remember which episode that does show a female Enforcer (Besides Felina), please tell us.

>It would seem a bit sexist to not have shown any others.

Well, I think that they got the opportunity to show a female Enforcer in "Cry Turmoil", but unfortunately they put in Felina in that Chopper instead.

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"They're everywhere!"