Re: Music.

From: Kevin L. Knoles <klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu>
Date: Fri, 3 May 1996 20:28:52 -0500

>> An orchestratrial music as the intro music for a SWAT Kats
movie would be nice

        A night spent posting to the list without a single
deleted message? I knew it had to be too good to be true.

        I'd have to say that while that while an orchestral
version of SWAT Kats' music would be nice, I wouldn't want
to hear it as the intro for a movie, more like a mood setting
portion heard later on in the film. The movie's opening
music should probably be closer to what we hear for the first
season, although it'd have to be on a theatrical scale (which
the series just about already provides) Perhaps a sequel
could start out with such a theme, but it just wouldn't seem
right for the *first* Kats movie to be that way.

Kevin L. Knoles