Re: FAA and MASA

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Fri, 3 May 1996 00:05:51 +0700

On Tue, 30 Apr 1996, Kevin L. Knoles wrote:
> I don't really know any more about this than Edo does, but since we saw an
>airliner in Cry Turmoil,

The airliner look like it was design for a supersonic flight, when do the kats broke the sound barrier anyway?

>the news chopper, and there's MASA, I guess there'd
>have to be one - The Enforcer Air division in itself wouldn't be enough.

Well, they got to have a FAA or some sort, they have an airport, right? What is in an airport? Planes! lots of them! And they must be organize by someone.

Of course I have no doubt that they will call it MAA or something like that, since that they already put in MASA.

BTW, is MASA belong to MegaKat or to someone else?

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"Be seeing you!"