Re: kats V1 #226

From: Kevin L. Knoles <klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 May 1996 19:03:06 -0500 (CDT)

> >it all the time. And why isn't the FAQ updated, you might ask? Because
> >I'm waiting for an answer from Kevin, who in turn is waiting from chance,
> >so... ;-)
>
> Huh...wha???? <wakes up from retirement> If someone rang the doorbell, I
> missed it.

    Well, I'm terrible in that I desperately want to keep all of my suggestions
together in one piece of E-mail. I just need a tiny bit more info, which I
asked about in the last message, and then I'll send it to Razor. I didn't
bother mentioning FAQ inclusion when I asked, maybe I should have. Upset that
the FAQ hasn't been updated? Just blame me for being stubborn and keeping
Razor waiting.

> (BTW, loved the story of the "will work for food" pic. I'd love to see a copy
> of that if at all possible.)

    Same here. Any other Kat cartoons? (static, not animated)

  |\ __ /| Kevin L. Knoles klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu |\ __ /|
  | | | |
   \ / Check out SWAT Kats on the Web: \ /
     \/ http://rat.org/kats \/