Re: NOTAR

From: Kevin L. Knoles <klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 May 1996 18:47:02 -0500 (CDT)

 On Wed, 1 May 1996, Ed Rudnicki wrote:
>The Enforcer choppers are undoubtedly simplified for animation
>purposes, a reasonable shortcut IMHO.
>
>Ed

    I'm not so certain that's a reason, they seemed to have no problem
animating the main rotors and I think the tail rotor would just be an extra
bit on the same cel. SWAT Kats has such high production values that I think
they could pull off an extra bit liek that without any difficulty. Didn't
Chopshop's chopper have a tail rotor? (I'm afraid it's been awhile since I've
seen SWAT Kats Unplugged.) Even if it didn't with such a complex designs nad
such sleek animation, tail rotor animation would not be a luxury.

  |\ __ /| Kevin L. Knoles klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu |\ __ /|
  | | | |
   \ / Check out SWAT Kats on the Web: \ /
     \/ http://rat.org/kats \/