Re: New Intro.

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Thu, 2 May 1996 01:51:05 +0700

On Sun, 28 Apr 1996, LouAllen Wheeler wrote:
>Today, I (Jedi Master LouAllen `Louie' Wheeler writes....
>I think that that would be cool, but something really die-hard. Really
>a driving beat. Also; if John Williams did the soundtrack for SK, with
>the London Symphony Orchestra playing it, what would it sound like? Let
>us wonder.....

Hmmm, I always wanted to know what will happen if the SWAT Kats's music is done by John Williams, or done in a orchestratrial kind of way.

>I'll do a SWATKats version of Star Wars! Yeah, that's it!

Finally, a Star Wars story.

BTW, I always wanted to know what will happen to the original "Caverns of Horror" if they do it Star Wars style.

>Edo, I'll send you a copy when I'm done. Or I'll
>send it to Maxie. Or if that doesn't work, I'll send a copy to Terra,
>who might post it to Maxie for me.

Why don't you just post the story to me, Max, and Terra?

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"Be seeing you!"