Re: Another nitpick

From: Kevin L. Knoles <klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 22:33:10 -0500 (CDT)

>> Well something I just noticed in Night of the Dark Kat was that Feral ha
>> rings around his fingers in the scene where he points at the SWAT Kats and s
> > "I'd still like to see you two without your masks." Go ahead and see for
> > yourselves. Any explanation?
>
> Yup. Those are really gloves, like the ones the SWAT Kats wear, just
> brown. You see that in every ep.

    Yipes! I should have know that, I'm sure I *must* have known that. Heck,
I poured over those character design sheets and everything. I guess I'd just
blocked out the memory since I didn't like the fact that the gloves and his
skin/fur are the *exact* same color. It ends up just looking odd, as if he
has rings on his fingers instead. Bad palette choice IMO.

> A.J. Freda If you don't know what SWAT Kats is, please

  |\ __ /| Kevin L. Knoles klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu |\ __ /|
  | | | |
   \ / Check out SWAT Kats on the Web: \ /
     \/ http://rat.org/kats \/