Re: Kat stuff

From: Kevin L. Knoles <klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 21:56:01 -0500 (CDT)

> So do a demographics poll, we here want to know how many SWAT Kats fans out th
ere.

    I'll be going off-line shortly so I'm not certain that I'll be able to do
such a thing; some responces might come after I'm gone.

> >Answer your question, Kaneko?
>
> A question please. Who is Kaneko?

    Since you're the one who asked about the site to begin with, the fact that
you ask who he is now tells me you know know perfectly well who ;->

> >There you go again.
>
> And I will do it again, and again until you say yes or something like that.

    So why ask? And the answer is still no.

> >All it means is that when animated by Mook, SWAT Kats
> >is made by many of the same artists who work on anime,
> >Japanese animators who may not be fluent in English.
>
> But the first season episodes was animated by Hanho Heung-Up!

    That's not really helping your case for SWAT Kats as anime, is it? ;->
I was just using Mook as an example, the same can be said of any foreign
animators who may not be fluent in English, such as those at Hanho.

> Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id

  |\ __ /| Kevin L. Knoles klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu |\ __ /|
  | | | |
   \ / Check out SWAT Kats on the Web: \ /
     \/ http://rat.org/kats \/