Re: Metallikats... where does ted keep these sk tapes anyway?

From: Brother Buford <buford_at_halifax.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 21:35:28 -0400

> I noticed that when it got back from the commercial on TCN and
>showed the "Relentless Missile" chasing after them, the characters and
>sound became a little blurred/fuzzy. Is this just my cable provider, or
>did everyone else experience it too?

I had the same problem, and I was trying to RECORD IT!
The screwed up video/audio is now part of my video collection.
Don't you just love Ted "I want everyone to love each other and watch my
channels as I take over the entire world" Turner?!

>A.J. Freda
>ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us
<snip .sig>

Brother Buford
(Just remember, Ted wants to be your friend. Yeah, and the SWAT Kats want
to invite Feral to the salvage yard to show him the latest contraption on
the TurboKat.)