Re: Dr.Sinian.

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 14:27:54 +0700

>>Does anybody here want to talk about Dr.Sinian?
>
>What do you see of special in her?

Well, she's very smart (Hey, she's a doctor), she don't yell, she don't shout, she's very friendly, she's very helpful, and I think that she can be a great teacher.

>I like suntanned girl, although I don't know if Dr. Sinian get sun.

Hmmm, I always wanted to know if the kats do their sunbathing activity regulary or not.

>--
>Artur T. Hara
>hara_at_mps.com.br

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"See ya starside!"